|£35000 - £50000
A modern Fire consultancy based in South East London is seeking an ambitious Fire Risk Assessor to join its technically gifted team of Fire Risk Assessors.
The Fire Risk Assessor Role
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be doing type 1-4 FRA'S in a multitude of sectors, which include residential, commercial, private and educational sectors.
The Fire Risk Assessor will liaise with clients to provide complete and competent fire safety advice. This will include keeping up with current legislation, Fire Safety strategies, and Fire Management plans.
The Fire Risk Assessor
- A keen interest in Fire safety
- Experience visiting sites to do type 1-4 risk assessments
- Fire safety and strategy development ( Training provided)
- Experience with identifying solutions to Fire safety-related problems
- Ability to Support the preparation of documents, policies, and procedures
- Interest in career progression in the risk assessment industry
- £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
- 25 Days holiday allowance
- Flexible working policy
- Laptop or iPad provided
- Petrol allowance
- Funded courses
- Travel paid
- Manage your own diary
If you are a Fire Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Matthew Orchard at Brandon James.
TEL: 01628 367 049
Fire Risk Assessor / Remote Fire Risk Assessor / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection