|£40000 - £50000
An Ambitious consultancy based in North London seeks a Fire Risk Assessor to join its rapidly expanding Fire Risk Assessor team.
The Fire Risk Assessor Role
The successful Fire Risk Assessor must manage projects independently, as you can fully manage your own diary. Carrying out Type 1-4 Fire Risk Assessments on a variety of projects which include private blocks, offices, retail and hi-rise.
The company has recently won a big contract in the North London area and would like to have a Fire Risk Assessor regionally located to assist with projects in London.
The Fire Risk Assessor
- 1+ Years experience
- Ideally visited sites to do type 1-4 risk assessments (Training Provided)
- Preferably with Retail and commercial
- Experience with identifying solutions to Fire safety-related problems
- Ability to Support the preparation of documents, policies, and procedures
- Interest in career progression in the risk assessment industry
- £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
- 25 Days holiday plus your birthday off
- Manage your own diary
- Laptop and Mobile provided
- Car allowance or Travel covered
- 5% Pension contribution
If you are a Fire Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Matthew Orchard at Brandon James.
TEL: 01628 367 049
Fire Risk Assessor / Remote Fire Risk Assessor / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection