|£40000 - £50000
A National Risk & Fire Consultancy seeks a Highly-Driven Fire Engineer to join their technically gifted Birmingham-based consultancy.
The Fire Engineer Role
The successful Fire Engineer will be supported and coached by Senior Fire Engineers to assist in the residential, commercial, retail, and transport sectors. The Fire engineer will need to be Innovative and be able to assist with the development and growth of the Fire Engineering business while maintaining effective communication and support to the head of Fire Engineering.
The Business has key relationships working with Royal clients and major stock market-listed companies in the Commercial, Hi-Rise and Residential sectors; keeping up with all compliance, Fire regulations, and requirements is paramount to the Fire Engineer. While also keeping up with any future pending changes.
The Fire Engineer
- 2+ years' experience working as a Fire Engineer
- Fire strategy drawings and reports
- Compartmentation and escape planning
- Experience with FREAW'S
- High-quality FRM reports
- Experience in leading client-facing meetings
- Has clear experience in the residential and commercial sectors
- Experience with business development
- £40,000 - £50,000 plus Car allowance
- 25 days holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Hybrid working environment
- Professional development to chartership fully funded
- Professional memberships covered
- Private health care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension 5%
- Yearly Social events
- CPD on a monthly basis
If you are a Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities, or looking for the next step, please call Matt Powell at Brandon James on 01628 367 059.
Fire Engineer / Remote Fire Engineer / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection