|£40000 - £50000
A diverse, multi-disciplinary Fire Engineering consultancy is looking for a passionate Fire Engineer to join their rapidly expanding Engineering team based in Kent.
The Fire Engineer Role
The successful Fire Engineer will be supported and mentored by Senior Fire Engineers. You will be working in an array of sectors which include residential, commercial, industrial and rail.
The Fire Engineer will undertake research on new products and systems, work with design teams, prepare Fire strategies, undertake site inspections and computational modelling through to supporting the implementation of effective Fire Safety management and protection measures in existing buildings.
The Fire Engineer
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Fire Engineering field
- Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers
- BEng or CEng in Fire Engineering or Relevant experience in Fire Engineering
- Proven experience with a client-engaging environment
- Excel VBA (or similar) programming experience
- Visiting project/construction sites to advise on the installation of designs.
- £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
- 26-day holiday + holiday purchase scheme up to 5 days
- Hybrid working
- Route to Chartership
- Lifework Employee Assistance Program
- Car allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities, then please contact Matthew Orchard at Brandon James.
TEL: 01628 367 049
Fire Engineer / Remote Fire Engineer / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection