|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
A reputable and passive fire focused fire engineering company in London are now seeking a Fire Engineer to join their technically gifted Fire engineer team.
The successful Fire Engineer will be supported by an experienced Associate Fire Engineer to deliver technically excellent Fire Engineering design on a number of projects.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Engineer for an ambitious Fire Engineer company who are ongoingly prospering and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
The Fire Engineer
- 2 or more years experience in Fire Safety and Engineering.
- BSc/ BEng/ MSc/ MEng or equivalent
- Should be a member of the Institution of Fire Engineers.
- Experienced working in a fire engineering consultancy, delivering fire strategy and fire safety consultancy services.
- Detailed design to construction status information and beyond into Post Occupancy Evaluation
- Ambition to become chartered.
- Salary - £45-60,000 experience dependent.
- Bonus scheme-discretional
- Pension scheme-6% matched
- Cycle 2 work
- Summer/ Christmas party
- Training and development
- Private healthcare and wellbeing
- Structured career path
If you are a Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Ref: GB 11236LDN
Fire Engineer | London | MIFireE | Fire Safety | | Fire Safety Team | Fire Engineer Opportunities