|£50000 - £60000
An Ambitious Essex-based Fire Safety Consultancy is seeking a Fire Engineer to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The Fire Engineer Role
The successful Fire Engineer will be supported by an Associate Fire Engineer to lead projects across multiple sectors, including Commercial, Retail, Private and Education. Self-managing projects and liaising with clients and colleges across the business to meet clients' expectations are pivotal.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Engineer for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
The Fire Engineer
- 3+ years' experience.
- Degree in Engineering
- Fire strategy development
- Proven experience with a client-engaging environment
- Pride themselves in being able to work under a qualified Associate Fire Engineer and be a great team player
- Good Knowledge ok UK legislation and design guidance
- £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
- Car Allowance
- 26-days holiday
- Buying and selling annual leave
- Remote working
- Route to Chartership
- Lifework Employee Assistance Program
- Car allowance
- Excellent work-life balance
- Highly competitive salary
- Private healthcare
If you are a Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities, then please contact Matthew Orchard at Brandon James.
TEL: 01628 367 049
Fire Engineer / Remote Fire Engineer / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection / Associate Fire Engineer / Senior Associate Fire Engineer | London and Southeast | MIFireE | Fire Safety | | Fire Safety Team | Fire Engineer Opportunities