|Salary||£40000 - £45000|
Facilities Manager - London
Facilities Manager required to join an award-winning consultancy based out of their central London Office.
The successful Facilities Manager will join an established practice, and manage a portfolio of commercial properties, with hybrid working available.
The Facilities Manager
- The Facilities Manager will ensure all statutory obligations about FM services are met in full and provide accurate management information and performance analysis of the services
- Act as a single point of contact for all FM issues across varying locations (multi-sites)
- Monitoring and driving savings in the supply chain, driving value and cost reduction
- Assist with the preparation of the service charge budgets
- Undertake Property Inspections
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of service delivery and make recommendations to the client and the Property Manager
- Prepare quarterly strategic reports for the client, demonstrating performance against savings target
- Identify opportunities to deliver new services and increase revenue within the client account
- Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors
- Supervising and coordinating the work of contractors
- Directing, coordinating, and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling
- Ensure the buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation; ensure the practice follows up on Risk issues
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Driving License / Car
- Salary: £40,000-£45,000
- 20 days holiday, plus close over Christmas and birthdays off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social events
- Career development prospects
If you are a Facilities Manager, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Facilities Manager / Commercial Properties / London / FM / Hard FM / Soft FM / IOSH / NEBOSH/