|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic Estimator to join a market leading Refurbishment Contractor based out of their Tonbridge office.
The successful Estimator will join a chartered building company with a brilliant reputation specializing in Commercial & Residential refurbishment projects.
The company also operate as a principal contractor within the South East providing Fit Out and Refurbishment services across other sectors including Healthcare, Education, Heritage, and Industrial from £100k - £2m.
A friendly and flexible company who offer working from home. The role will therefore be split between working from the office, carrying out site visits, and working from home.
The successful Estimator will have:
- Experience working with a main contractor
- Experience working on fit out / refurbishment projects is ideal
- Previous experience within an Estimating role / looking for a step up
- A construction related qualification is beneficial but not crucial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000 (negotiable)
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong career progression
- Company phone & laptop
- Car allowance
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are an Estimator currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Estimator / Estimating / Main Contractor / Refurbishment / Fit Out / Commercial / Construction / QS / Kent