|£35000 - £40000
A well-established fit out and refurbishment construction company is seeking an organised and efficient Document Controller to join their ever-growing Birmingham team on a temp basis.
The Document Controller's Role
The successful Documents Controller will join an expanding, successful team of 4, soon to be 12, and will play a crucial role in managing and organising the documentation and records for this established company.
You will immediately commence working on projects within the fit out and refurbishment sector, working closely with sub-contractors managing payments, contracts and various other documentation.
This position is currently on a temp basis but has high prospects of this position becoming permanent.
The Document Controller
- Previous experience within the construction industry desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to upload to specific software
- Performing data entry tasks
- Formatting Documents
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Forward thinking
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Office based
- Private heath insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel allowance
- Bonus opportunities
If you are a Document Controller considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Document Controller/Accounts Assistant / Document manage / Data controller / Building and Property /Construction / Fit-out / Refurbishment