|£75000 - £85000
A well established Building Surveying consultancy are looking for a Director Building Surveyor to join their Bristol office.
The Director Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Director of Building Surveying, your responsibilities will include working across a number of sectors which include education, local authorities, healthcare, central government and infrastructure projects, providing a range of Building Surveying duties. Main roles include work on dilapidations, party wall and due diligence surveys.
The successful Director Building Surveyor must have a strong and proven track record in winning work and maintaining Client relationships - one that can be demonstrated with a high possibility of bringing work with them.
The successful Director Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS accreditation ideally
- BSc/ MSc in Building Surveying or a RICS accredited degree
- 3+ years of Building Surveying experience
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Experience in dilapidations and party wall would be beneficial
- Full understanding of health and safety requirements
- Up to 8% pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Car allowance if chartered
- Regular CPD
- RICS fees accounted for
- Company laptop
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working arrangements
- Progression opportunities
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan - 01628 367 036
Charlie Swadling - 01628 334 718
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Senior Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Director