|£40000 - £50000
A forward-thinking and dynamic Construction Consultancy based in Nottingham is on the lookout for an experienced and proactive Construction Project Manager.
This role offers a unique opportunity to individuals who are passionate about contributing to the Heritage sector and wish to play a key role in the Cultural Services team.
The Construction Project Manager Role
The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing a diverse array of projects, primarily within the Heritage sector. This role is suited for a professional who is adept at managing the complexities and distinctive requirements of such projects, ensuring their completion to the highest standards.
- Lead projects from inception to completion, ensuring all objectives, including time, budget, and quality, are met.
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance project outcomes and client satisfaction.
- Expand the client base through outstanding project delivery and relationship building.
The Construction Project Manager
- A degree in Project Management or a related field in construction.
- At least 2 years of post-qualifying experience in a construction consultancy environment.
- Professional certifications such as RICS, CIOB, APM are highly desirable.
- A proven track record in managing a varied and busy caseload.
- A self-motivated individual capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Healthy work-life balance
- Training and development programmes
- Clear progression pathway
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Ability to grow own client base
- Flexi working conditions
- Exposure to varied projects
- Cycle to work scheme
- Supportive culture
- Regular social events
- Social committee
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC