|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
Commercial Valuation Surveyor
A hardworking, dedicated and passionate UK practice is looking to hire a Valuation Surveyor for their successful team in Enfield.
A great office to work in with large geographical coverage there will never be a shortage of properties to list.
The successful Valuation Surveyor will be working to set targets, generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice lettings and property valuations. The company seeks to constantly obtain a high standard of performance and service and customer feedback.
They aim to recruit and retain well-qualified professionals who are keen to offer first-class services.
The Successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor?
- Proven success in property valuations
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- "Can do" attitude.
- Results driven, desire and determination to achieve goals
- Strong face to face client skills and exceptional customer service.
- Professional, organised, great work ethic.
- £50,000 plus commission
- Car Allowance
- 33 days paid holiday
- Life insurance
- Company rewards and incentives
- Employment Assistance Scheme
Valuation Surveyor - Residential Valuation Surveyor - Enfield EN5
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111708