|Salary||£65000 - £85000|
A successful and growing developer with a portfolio of social housing, student accommodation and various sustainability projects are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their South London based team.
The Commercial Manager's role
The Commercial Manager will be expected to lead the Commercial team and monitor all functions of the contract throughout its progression. They will be responsible for the overseeing of tendering, procurement, cost evaluations and cost reports being sent to clients. Other duties include arranging workshops and interactive sessions with all teams and the supply chain for better understanding of the contract.
The Commercial Manager will report to the Head of Commercial within the South London Office and will be seen as a member of the Senior Management team; requiring key communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
The Commercial Manager
- 10+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Social / Affordable housing experience preferrable
- In-depth understanding of JCT/NEC contracts
- Fantastic communication skills
- Strong leadership skills essential
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritise workload
- Commitment to travel to contract offices and work outside of core hours from time to time
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across Greater London
- £65,000 - £85,000
- Car allowance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave + day off for your Birthday
- Pension contribution scheme
- Life Assurance & Private Health Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Trade Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Memberships
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Commercial Manager / Estimator / Cost Manager / Commercial / South London / Construction