|Salary||£24000 - £27000|
Commercial Administrator required to join a close-knit independent house-building company. Previous experience within the construction environment welcomed.
The successful commercial administrator will join a traditional, positive company culture to support two quantity surveyors and the further team.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Administrator:
- Sets up (digital) tender files with standard drawings, spec, condition of contract etc.
- Drafts tender letters
- Uploads tender docs to WeTransfer and issues tender
- Updates tender quote and status sheet, as well as chasing subcontractors on their quote.
- Will help on basic analysis of quotes i.e. checking house-types correct
- Will sometimes input basic data of quote into analysis
- Chases subcontractors for RAMS and other H&S docs.
- Liaises with Warburtons & subbies re: H&S docs.
- Drafts and issues letters of intent.
- Drafts & issues subcontract orders
- Issues unsuccessful tender letters.
- Issues initial contra-charge notices
- Drafts other contra-charge documents.
- Chases & keeps track of subbie insurance documents.
- Issues subcontract questionnaire to new subcontractors.
- Salary: £24,000-£27,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Private health cover
- Parking available
- 24 days holiday
If you are a commercial administrator, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Administrator / Construction / Admin / Commercial Admin / Warrington /