|£45000 - £50000
A collaborative, and motivated construction consultancy are seeking an experienced Clerk of Works to join their team in London and the surrounding areas.
The Clerk of Works Role
The successful Clerk of Works will ensure quality of workmanship and materials are in line with client expectations and health and safety quality standards.
The successful Clerk of Works will join a supportive and successful consultancy that value staff satisfaction, this supportive atmosphere enables staff to meet high standards for their long-standing clients. The Clerk of works will be required to hit the ground running, working on a range of residential and commercial new build projects around the North London area.
The Clerk of Works
The successful Clerk of Works will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role working on residential new build projects
- Good understanding of fire related issues
- ICWCI or equivalent
- Previous experience in Quality Control in construction sites
- Driving license
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Customer Focus
- £45,000 - £50,000
- £3,000 car allowance
- 21p per mile
- Flexible working
- Pension contribution
- Caring and nurturing environment
- Professional membership fees
- Continuous training and development
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are a Clerk of Works considering your career opportunities, then please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
Clerk of Works/ Quality Control Inspector / ICWCI / Quality Assurance Manager / Quality Technical Inspector