|£45000 - £49000
A reliable Clerk of Works needed to join a national multidisciplinary chartered construction consultancy based on affordable housing projects around Reading and Berkshire.
The Clerk of Works Responsibilities
The successful Clerk of works will be responsible for seeing through affordable housing projects, from initial feasibility budgets to tender and contract documents.
Its beneficial for the Clerk of Works to have had experience across other sectors such as commercial leisure health care, industrial, as this consultancy work across various sectors.
The Clerk of Works Day to Day:
- Point of contact on the project
- Ensure successful delivery of the project
- Use the Quality Management system to for updates
- Maintain contact with the client on the project
- Manage multiple projects
- Inspections and taking photographs
- Identifying defects and snags and checking they have been fixed
- Demonstrate an understanding of building standards and legal requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Report writing
- Strong attention to detail
ICWCI not essential but would be beneficial.
- Salary: £44,000 - £49,000
- Company car with business milage ( no more than 6 points on your license) rates
- Professional fees paid for
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with service)
- Share Save Scheme
- 3X Salary Death in Service
- 247 GP Service
If you are a Clerk of Works, considering your career opportunities, please get in touch with Megan Cole at Brandon James.