|£40000 - £55000
An independent and established construction and property consultancy is looking for a Building Surveyor to join their client-focused team based in Birmingham.
The Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be joining a team which proactively manages and undertakes surveys, formulates designs and specifications, and administrates projects and programmes. You will provide commercial services which include Dilapidations, Lease Advice and Pre-acquisition surveys.
The successful Building Surveyor's duties will actively be operating and investing in Commercial, Residential, Education, Sports, Nuclear and Retail clients and projects. Building Surveyors work in close contact with the client, advising them on legal and financial matters that arise during the project.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS qualification
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to manage a busy workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Client-facing demeanour
- Good communication - Both written and verbal
- Experience in Dilapidations and Technical Due Diligence
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Prepared to travel when required
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the option to buy holiday)
- Regular CPD
- Progression opportunities
- RICS fees accounted for
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company laptop
- Full APC support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Car allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Building Surveyor, of any level, considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
01628 367 036
Building Surveying | Construction | Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Dilapidations | Technical Due Diligence | MRICS