|£45000 - £60000
A highly respected and multi-faceted consultancy is currently seeking a CDM Consultant to become an integral part of their team, contributing to a plethora of projects nationwide.
Despite being part of a large organisation, the CDM team maintains a close-knit atmosphere, presenting an exciting prospect for the CDM Consultant to flourish alongside the business. This opportunity paves the way for personal and professional growth, potentially leading to future roles in management or leadership.
This established consultancy boasts a lengthy history of excellence and has cultivated a diverse and robust client portfolio across multiple sectors, such as Marine & Offshore, Retail, Commercial, Oil & Gas, and other significant infrastructure projects. Such diversity allows the CDM Consultant to broaden their expertise across various industries, all while being supported by a team of seasoned professionals.
The role is predominantly remote, with projects spread across the UK. This arrangement is ideal for a CDM Advisor who relishes the opportunity to engage with a wide array of sites, benefiting from the flexibility and convenience of working from home.
Responsibilities of the CDM Consultant:
* Supply pre-construction information
* Develop Construction Phase Plans (CPPs)
* Advise and assist the client in fulfilling their duties under CDM regulations and other construction-related health and safety standards, regulations, and legislation
* Assist duty holders in creating Pre-Construction Information (PCIs)
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
Requirements for a Successful CDM Consultant:
* Minimum NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
* Preferred NEBOSH Diploma Level 6
* IOSH Membership
* Membership in the Association of Project Safety (APS) is desirable
* Qualification in an engineering, design, or construction-related discipline
* A profound understanding of CDM2015
In Return, You'll Receive:
* £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
* Car allowance
* Annual bonus based on personal and company performance
* 26 days of annual leave plus statutory holidays and a birthday off
* Pension with a 4.5% contribution match
* Life assurance (four times annual salary)
* Health Care Plan
* Professional development scheme
* Flexible working hours and hybrid work options
* Covered professional fees
* Bonus for referring new staff members
If you are Principal Designer considering your career opportunities, or looking for the next step, please call Matt Powell at Brandon James on 01628 367 059.
CDM Consultant / Construction/ CDM Regulations 2015/ NEBOSH/ IOSH/ Health and Safety/ CDM Advisor / CDM2015