|Salary||£20000 - £25000|
A leading construction business are seeking an enthusiastic Business Development Coordinator, to join their to expanding family run business in Berkshire.
The Business Development Coordinator
The Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for leading, organising, planning, and prioritising tender workload whilst ensuring that submission deadlines are achieved to ensure that the best possible chance of achieving a successful outcome.
The Business Development Coordinator will also be responsible for the delivery of services and the supervision of people and the processes in place.
The Business Development Coordinator Role
- Previous experience using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage a high workload and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the social housing sector
- Able to work independently, but also work as a good team player
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance
- Trade Discount Card
- Subsidised gym membership
- Hybrid working
If you are a Business Development Coordinator considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Business Development Coordinator/Business Development/Junior Bid Coordinator/Bid Coordinator/Construction/Berkshire