|£30000 - £35000
An award winning architectural and heritage consultancy practice, is seeking a Business Development and Marketing Coordinator to join their Manchester based team.
The Business Development and Marketing Coordinator Role
The successful Business Development and Marketing coordinator will join a thriving team working closely alongside the Regional Senior Team to support and coordinate a meaningful strategic plan and initiative.
- Coordinating and providing support for Regional BD meetings, utilizing excellent writing skills to draft content for company collateral such as brochures and the website.
- Managing appointment setting for the regional team, overseeing the coordination and strategic planning of Peer-to-peer programs, researching and attending regional networking events, and arranging collateral while ensuring timely follow-ups.
- Proactive engagement in publicity efforts for regional projects and people stories, coordination of customer relationship management (CRM) updates in the company's CRM system (Rapport), and organizing Purcell planned events, including strategy, coordination, and follow-ups, are integral aspects of the role.
- Collaboration with the central Marketing & Communications team is crucial for collateral development, award submissions, and support on thought leadership pieces, ultimately contributing to championing the North Region within the company.
This role will be based in the Manchester Studio where you will be required to travel across the North Region Studios (Manchester and York).
The Business Development and Marketing Coordinator
- Experience in marketing and / or business development
- Experience with social media and CRM management
- Previous experience within the construction industry desirable
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to travel and go in between studios
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave (increases over time to up to 30 days)
- Hybrid working (3 days office based)
- Life Assurance
- Study sponsorship with paid study leave
- Bespoke training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
If you are a Business Development and Marketing considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Business Development and Marketing Coordinator/ Business Development/ Business Development Coordinator/ Marketing Assistant/ Marketing Coordinator/ Architecture