|Location||Manchester, Manchester, England|
|Salary||£40000 - £55000|
Building Surveyor - Manchester
A driven and expanding small to medium practice of Chartered Surveyors are looking to add a commercially minded Building Surveyor to their growing practice.
The successful Building Surveyor will undertake project work in various sectors including retail commercial and industrial. The qualified Building Surveyor will be comfortable taking responsibility of their own projects and build strong relationships with key clients.
The Successful Chartered Building Surveyor?
- MRICS desirable but not essential
- BSc/MSc Building surveying
- Develop existing business and client relationships
- Defect analysis
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations
- Dealing with Party Wall procedures
- Contract administration
- Leading projects
In Return, the successful Chartered Building Surveyor will receive;
- 25 days holiday and additional birthday off
- Competitive pension contribution
- Profit driven bonus scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10684Ma
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - RICS