|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
Building Surveyor - Leeds
An established multidisciplinary consultancy are actively seeking an ambitious Building Surveyor to join their diverse and social team of Building Surveyors.
The successful Building Surveyor on a day-to-day basis will have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of building surveying commissions including defect diagnosis, planned maintenance, development monitoring and party wall matters
This role provides for an opportunity for a Building Surveyor to manage multi-disciplinary project teams be client facing and develop key relationships to support business objectives.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- MRICS desirable but not essential
- Other relevant professional body
- Have previous experience within a consultancy.
- BSc/MSc Building surveying
- Networking business and client relationships
- Defect analysis
- Contract administration
- Managing projects from inception to completion
In Return, the Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- 25 days holiday
- Bank holidays
- Competitive pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Work from home flexibility
- Membership Fees
- Social events
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: 10863L
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS