|Salary||£30000 - £50000|
Building Surveyor - Birmingham
A versatile and expanding practice of Building surveyors are looking to grow their Building Surveying team.
This is a unique opportunity to do a mix of professional driven work and projects up to £2m and are part of a wider network that has a strong environmental motivation.
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor would be able to hit the ground running and will be able to maintain and build their current client database.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- Could consider MCIOB
- BSc/MSc Building surveying
- Develop existing business and client relationships
- Defect analysis
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations
- Dealing with Party Wall procedures
- Contract administration
- Leading projects
In Return, the successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- £30,000 - 50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension contribution
- Profit driven bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Work social events
- Additional days off for volunteering
- Birthday off
- Ride to work scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR 11066BI
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - MRICS