|Location||Uckfield, East Sussex, England|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A multi-award-winning private practice are seeking a project focused Building Surveyor to join their East Sussex based Building Surveying team.
The successful Building Surveyor will join a close-knit, forward-thinking Building Surveying practice with a core belief that investing in their people is the key to long-term, sustained success, backed up by achieving the 'Gold Standard of Investors in People'.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity for a commercially-minded Building Surveyor to become a valued, integral part of a team winning the rights to a range of sought-after projects across Sussex, Kent, and Hampshire.
(Sectors including, Housing, Local Authorities & Education)
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway) preferred
- 3+ years client-facing experience in a Building Surveying role
- Experience acting as Employers Agent preferred
- Experienced in Project Management encompassing the above sectors
- Based within a commutable distance of East Sussex
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £35,000 - £45000 per annum
- Tailored APC support
- Car allowance & business mileage
- 25 days annual leave + Christmas shut down
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Long-term flexible working
- RICS fees
- Full CPD support
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Project Management - East Sussex - RICS - Contract Administration - Assistant Building Surveyor