|Location||South East London|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A multi-disciplined, award-winning construction consultancy are seeking a commercially minded Building Surveyor (3+ years) to join their South East London based Building Surveying team.
The successful Building Surveyor will join a leading consultancy committed to positively impacting the lives of all employees as well as local communities and the environment while boast an industry leading staff turnover rate.
Tailored personal and professional development plans, the opportunity to work alongside a wide range of clients and long-standing frameworks, and the chance to work collaboratively in a team of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate Building Surveyors.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 3+ years client-facing experience as a Building Surveyor
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
- Social housing project exposure preferred (defect diagnosis, refurbishments, expert witness reports)
- Positive-minded, enthusiastic with a desire to learn and develop with a forward-thinking consultancy
- Commutable distance to South East London
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Structured APC support
- Varied project exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Assistant Building Surveyor | Graduate Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Building Consultancy