|£45000 - £60000
An esteemed RICS chartered Surveying practice based in Central London is on the lookout for a newly qualified or aspiring Chartered Building Surveyor to bolster their dynamic team.
With a robust pipeline of work slated for 2024, this practice aims to enhance its team of five, serving a diverse clientele across both public and private sectors.
The Building Surveyor's role
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will join a team renowned for its expertise and dedication to excellence in project management, contract administration, and a full spectrum of building surveying services.
The role promises a varied and stimulating workload, offering ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Leading and managing projects within the specified range of £10k to £1M, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standards.
- Engaging in core building surveying services, including but not limited to technical due diligence, dilapidations, and building pathology.
- Undertaking contract administration duties, overseeing the successful execution and completion of projects.
- Providing exceptional service to a wide range of clients across public and private sectors, fostering strong professional relationships.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- RICS accredited (or with equivalent experience & APC progression plans).
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a range of core Building Surveying service lines.
- A strong track record of working on relevant projects in both public and private sectors.
- Clear and confident communication skills - client development, management ability.
- A commitment to maintaining high standards in all aspects of their work.
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- Profit Share
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Private Health Care (after 12 months)
- Career development investment
- 25 days holiday
- Professional Membership subscription
- 1-day social value leave
- Eyecare vouchers
- Finish at 3pm one Friday of the month (depending on business demands). These hours can equate to an additional 3 days leave.
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Lauryn Simpson- 01628 367 044
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Project Management