|£45000 - £60000
A progressive property consultancy based in Oxford is currently looking for a skilled Building Surveyor to join their forward-thinking team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor who is eager to engage in a diverse range of projects across commercial, residential, and rural properties.
The Building Surveyor's role
In this dynamic role, the Building Surveyor will be responsible for handling various aspects of both professional and project building surveying.
This includes conducting pre-acquisition surveys, preparing schedules of conditions, overseeing contract administration, managing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules, and fulfilling Construction Design and Management (CDM) tasks. The Building Surveyor will be instrumental in ensuring the smooth execution and delivery of these key services.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- Ideally MRICS accredited, or keen to progress APC to chartership.
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying or equivalent.
- Familiarity with PPM and CDM regulations and tasks.
- Previous role within a consultancy/private practice environment.
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively liaise with clients and team members.
- £45,000 - £60,000
- 35 days annual leave + birthday off
- Supported training
- Private health care and medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Enhanced maternity or paternity cover
- Electric vehicle
- Agile working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social events
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Lauryn Simpson- 01628 367 044
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Project Management