|£45000 - £60000
A highly respected and innovative multidisciplinary consultancy, known for their commitment to excellence and a collaborative work environment, is actively seeking a talented Building Surveyor to join their London team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about delivering a diverse range of professional and project services, and is eager to contribute to the company's success.
The Building Surveyor's role
The successful Building Surveyor will be an integral part of a supportive and dynamic team, working on an array of fascinating projects across both public and private sectors.
This role is ideal for a Building Surveyor who thrives in a diverse working environment and is skilled in delivering high-quality results.
- Efficiently handling contract administration, particularly with JCT and NEC3 contracts.
- Actively working towards gaining chartership, with support from the consultancy.
- Demonstrating experience and proficiency in relevant project work across various sectors.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying or equivalent.
- Proven experience in contract administration, specifically with JCT and NEC3.
- Progress towards gaining chartership, showcasing dedication to professional development.
- A strong track record of working on relevant projects in both public and private sectors.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with a knack for problem-solving and innovation.
- A commitment to maintaining high standards in all aspects of their work.
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Hybrid working
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays + option to buy up to 5 days' additional leave
- Healthcare cashplan
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Childcare benefits
- Enhanced Adoption & Shared Parental Leave benefits
- Long service awards - including enhanced annual leave and vouchers
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket loan or car loan at senior level
- Wellbeing support and Employee Assistance Programme
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Lauryn Simpson- 01628 367 044
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Project Management