|£45000 - £60000
An established Building Surveying consultancy are looking for a diligent Building Surveyor to join their Bristol office.
The Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be working with commercial clients on all types of commercial surveys and valuation as well as dilapidation reports and schedule of condition.
The successful Building Surveyor's other responsibilities include liaising with the quality control team with regards to specifics in the reports, responding to after care queries from valued clients and adhering to timelines on report delivery to ensure a smooth service.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS accreditation ideally
- BSc/ MSc in Building Surveying or a RICS accredited degree
- 2+ years of Building Surveying experience
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Experience in schedules of condition would be beneficial
- Full understanding of health and safety requirements
- Up to 8% pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Car allowance if chartered
- Regular CPD
- RICS fees accounted for
- Company laptop
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan- 01628 367 036
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Senior Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor