|£45000 - £55000
A Birmingham-based construction consultancy are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their strong and reputable Building Surveying team.
The Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Building Surveyor, the main services you will be providing are dilapidations, acquisitions, including pre-acquisition surveys and schedules of condition and development, which includes party wall, contract admin and project and cost management.
The successful Building Surveyor will be working closely with a tight-knit Building Surveying team who work with some big household names across the UK.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS qualification
- Experience within the commercial property sector preferred
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Strong understanding of condition surveys and contract admin
- Full driving license
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social events
- Car allowance
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan- 01628 367 036
Charlie Swadling- 01628 334 718
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Senior Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | MRICS