|£40000 - £50000
A multi-disciplinary Building Surveying consultancy are looking for a Building Surveyor to join their expanding team based in Leeds.
The Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be part of a team of Building Surveyors covering all aspects of professional and project related building surveying across a wide range of sectors including educational, commercial, industrial etc.
The successful Building Surveyor's role will cover the full spectrum of building surveying services including (but not limited to) design and specification, clerk of works, contract administration surveys and dilapidations.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS qualified ideally
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to manage a busy workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Client-facing demeanour
- Good communication - Both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the option to buy holiday)
- Regular CPD
- RICS fees accounted for
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company laptop
- Full APC support
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are a Building Surveyor, of any level, considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
01628 367 036
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor