|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A partner-led, interdisciplinary building and design consultancy are seeking an ambitious, career-driven Building Surveyor (2+ years) to join their award-winning Weybridge based Building Surveying team.
The successful Building Surveyor will receive structured APC support, work alongside a team of creative, dynamic and like-minded surveyors whilst being given exposure to an exceptionally diverse client portfolio.
Sectors including Education, Commercial and Residential.
The Role Of The Successful Building Surveyor?
- Pre contract design and specification
- Tendering/CIF bids
- Contract administration/project delivery
- Client liaison and development advice
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
- Proficient in carrying out a variety of traditional building surveying competencies listed above
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Structured APC support
- Career development pathway to Partner
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Additional benefits
- The opportunity to grow and develop within a friendly, diverse, and forward-thinking consultancy
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - APC - Assistant Building Surveyor - RICS