|City of London
|£30000 - £35000
An award-winning architectural and heritage consultancy are now seeking a creative, passionate Bid Coordinator to join their work winning Team in London.
The Bid Coordinator Role
The Bid Coordinator will be responsible for the project management of bids whist supporting a small bid team to ensure the overall success of the bid.
The Bid Coordinator will be required to work on a variety of different bids and therefore will be required to to have previous experience within a similar role as well as an excellent understanding of business challenges and processes.
The Bid Coordinator
- 1+ years of experience working within a similar role
- Excellent InDesign experience
- High level working knowledge of MS Word
- Keen eye for detail
- Previous experience working within the construction industry
- Must be organised and able to prioritise your own work to deliver on time
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build effective relationships and be a good communicator
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave (increases over time to up to 30 days)
- Hybrid working (3 days office based)
- Life Assurance
- Study sponsorship with paid study leave
- Bespoke training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
If you are a Bid Coordinator considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Bid Coordinator/Bid Leads/ Bid Writing/Project Management/ Marketing/Hybrid/Construction