|£25000 - £35000
A reputable cost management consultancy with a strong presence in the UK is in search of a motivated Bid Coordinator to join their growing national Bid Team, located in Manchester.
The Bid Coordinator Role
The Bid Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the bidding process for new business opportunities, retenders and renewals. The Bid Coordinator will ideally have a background in bidding within the construction industry, with an interest in developing their skills within the bid process.
The Bid Coordinator will work closely with sales and marketing teams to assist in developing winning strategies for new business pursuits.
The Bid Coordinator
- 3+ year of experience within bids/proposals
- Construction consultancy experience
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 days' holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- 6% Contribution to your pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym membership scheme
- Company car leasing scheme
- Development opportunities
If you are a Bid professional seeking a new opportunity, please reach out to Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Bid Coordinator/Bid Executive/Bid Professional/Consultancy/Construction