|City of London
|£22000 - £25500
Bid Assistant required to support a growing, people-focused multidisciplinary based out of their London office in Whitechapel.
The Bid Assistant Responsibilities
You will support the bid team with various public and private competitive bids.
Role responsibilities include:
- Check online portals and email notifications regularly for opportunities.
- Manage bid team 'Inbox' filtering all opportunities, clarifications and bid related messages to the correct file locations or personas connected.
- Learn and maintain Bid Team 'Activity Tracker'.
- Apply for and register all suitable Bid's following agreement with relevant Director or Partner and download Bid documentation.
- Liaise with specialists such as HR Manager, Finance Manager, Team Leads etc as necessary and directed to obtain any additional information required and in preparation of more detailed and non-standard questions.
- Assist with collating draft documents with direction from Bid Coordinators.
- Forward draft documents to contributors upon sanction from Bid Coordinators and await feedback.
- Assist Bid Coordinators with researching any additional information that is required for submissions.
- Learn and assist with bid submissions when needed using portals etc..
- Keep a record of responses where bids have been successful as a library of model answers.
- Learn in-house management system 'Manager' CRM module and record/log bid team related opportunities in coordination with updating the activity Tracker (see above).
- Learn InDesign and create CV's for new members of staff, update templates as necessary, and monitor updated CV's produced throughout the marketing process.
- To treat all information in a confidential manner.
- To work within the QA systems and policies of the Practice.
- When no tasks are available directly for the bid team be available to support the Practice admin team generally.
- Act as graphics support.
- Produce/maintain Project Profiles and Supplementary Profiles of key projects completed by the Office using InDesign.
- Produce/maintain Mini-Profiles based on the above
- Assist with checking procedures for ALL documentation sent on behalf of the team.
As the Bid Assistant, it is also preferable that you have:
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry terminology
- Working knowledge and proficiency of all Microsoft application, in particular Word, Excel, and Project.
- Knowledge and experience using InDesign.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with proven good interpersonal skills and flexible attitude to work and working with colleagues in a co-operative manner.
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,500
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Health cash plan
- Social events
- 23 days annual leave + Festive shutdown
If you are a Bid Assistant, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.