|£65000 - £75000
A prestigious and globally renowned Construction and Property Consultancy, celebrated for their excellence, is seeking a driven Associate Quantity Surveyor to enhance their dynamic Leeds city centre office.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor Role
The role of the Associate Quantity Surveyor is centred around developer-led projects, offering a chance to engage in diverse and stimulating developments. This position is not just a job, but a journey, enabling the Associate Quantity Surveyor to hone their leadership skills both in project execution and team dynamics.
Collaborating closely with senior board members and partners, the successful candidate will embark on a clearly defined career trajectory towards a Partnership role. This path involves working across a spectrum of sectors such as Office, Residential, Retail, Hotel, Health, Education, and Commercial, with project values ranging from £2 million to over £50 million.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor will be entering a realm of limitless career growth, with a transparent route towards achieving an Equity Partner status.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- MRICS qualified or committed to achieving
- Excellent pre and post contract experience
- A desire to get more involved in business development and work winning
- A desire to manage and grow a team in Leeds, developing the teams presence in the region
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Progression to Partner
- Flexible working conditions
- Car allowance and travel expenses
- Vast career opportunities
- Array of training & professional development
- Professional membership fees
- Life assurance
- Private Health
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Associate Director / MRICS / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Associate Cost Consultant / QS