|£60000 - £75000
An independent, award-winning Quantity Surveying Construction Consultancy is looking to add an ambitious Associate Quantity Surveyor to their Birmingham City Centre office.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will support a leading Partner at the firm who oversees an array of projects including Residential, Commercial Office, and Education, Hotel, Leisure and Retail schemes.
Based out of their Birmingham team, in a hybrid working role 3 days per week, the new Associate Quantity Surveyor will lead projects in a client facing capacity and will be supported by a number of junior surveyors.
The role comes with brilliant opportunity for long term development as well as business development and networking opportunities.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working within a UK Construction Consultancy
- A successful track record delivering projects
- Strong pre and post contract experience
- MRICS ideally or working towards
- £60,000 - £75,000
- Car allowance
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Paid RICS fees
- Life assurance
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Health insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Health & Wellbeing Seminars
- Fantastic work culture and good balance between work and well being
- Social trips (UK and international)
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Associate Cost Manager / MRICS / Senior Quantity Surveyor