|£60000 - £70000
An established building consultancy with a growing team of dedicated Project Manager in London are actively looking to bring in an Associate Project Manager. The teams specialises in office fit out, bespoke refurbishments and mixed-use build sector work.
The Associate Project Manager will lead a small team within their 30 strong Project Managers based in the capital.
Associate Project Manager's Role
The Associate Project Manager will focus on projects within Central London Commercial sector and are fortunate to have an enviable range of investor, developer and occupier clients; working on tier-one commercial projects in Central London.
Associate Project Manager Requirements
- Has attained a vocational degree qualification and is MRICS qualified or equivalent.
- Other project management, engineering, design or cost management qualifications will also be considered.
- Track record working in the London office sector as a project manager for a consultancy
- Ability to support lead PMs from inception to completion whilst working across multiple projects.
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Private Health Care
- Extensive Guaranteed Bonus Scheme -
- Dental Plan
- Gym Membership Loans
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sponsorship for professional subscriptions
- Flexible work scheme
- Pension Scheme
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration