|£80000 - £90000
An Award-winning Fire Consultancy seeks an Associate Fire Engineer to join their close-knit Birmingham-based team.
The Associate Fire Engineer Role
The successful Associate fire engineer will supervise and mentor existing Fire Engineers with the aim of developing and growing the Fire safety team and service. Offering Line management to support the future growth of junior/graduate Fire Engineers.
The company has secured projects across the commercial and residential sectors. Excellent client relationship management while working closely with the team to carry out fire risk assessments, FRAEWs, intrusive and non-intrusive surveys, and peer reviews.
The Associate Fire Engineer
- 4+ years' experience.
- Engineering degree, MEng or MSC
- Chartered Engineer or working towards
- Experience working with PAS9980:2022
- Experience working with EWS1 forms
- Build working relationships with clients, suppliers, and other partners
- £80,000 - £90,000
- 25 days holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Flexible working only 2 days in the office
- Route to Chartership
- 5% pension contribution
- Social events
If you are Associate Fire Engineering considering your career opportunities, or looking for the next step, please call Matt Powell at Brandon James on 01628 367 059.
Fire Engineer / Remote Fire Engineer / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection / Associate Fire Engineer / Senior Associate Fire Engineer