|£100000 - £110000
A forward-thinking, dynamic Fire Consultancy seeks a talented Associate Fire Engineer to join their modern North London-based team.
The Associate Fire Engineer Role
The successful Associate fire engineer will work closely with the Head of Fire engineering to develop the Business and growth of its clientele and future projects.
Responsible for managing large complex Fire Engineering projects and managing a team of Senior Fire Engineers, Fire Engineers and Graduate Fire Engineers from a remote location.
The company has secured projects across the commercial and residential sectors. Excellent client relationship management while working closely with the team to conduct fire risk assessments, FRAEWs, intrusive and non-intrusive surveys, and peer reviews.
The Associate Fire Engineer
- 4+ years' experience.
- Engineering degree, MEng or MSC
- Chartered Engineer or working towards
- Experience working with PAS9980:2022
- Experience working with EWS1 forms
- Build working relationships with clients, suppliers, and other partners
- £65,000 - £80,000
- 25 days holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Flexible working only 2 days in the office
- Route to Chartership
- 5% pension contribution
- Yearly company conference
- Memberships paid
- Car Allowance
- Fuel card
If you are a Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities, then please contact Matthew Orchard at Brandon James.
TEL: 01628 367 049
Fire Engineer / Remote Fire Engineer / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection / Associate Fire Engineer / Senior Associate Fire Engineer