|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
A professional and confident Associate Director, who has a strong Quantity Surveying background is now required by a forward-thinking Quantity Surveying practice in Birmingham.
The Associate Director will be providing Cost Management services, on projects ranging from £3M - £30M, supporting the growth of clients who work within the Health, Retail, Education, Commercial, Public and Hospitality sectors.
The Associate Director will join a Quantity Surveying practice that have continued to strengthen over the past 12 months, bringing on board new clients, new employees and increasing their turnover.
They have over 120 employees in the business, ensuring a full service from inception to completion can be achieved.
Associate Director Quantity Surveyor
The Directors would like to speak with Associate Directors with;
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management
- 8+ years experience running own projects
- Build sector background (Homes, Schools, Commercial use, Mixed - use)
- Client facing
- Eagerness to build relationships
- Consultancy background
- Experience with both pre & post contract
- Driven to encourage clients and colleagues
- £65,000 - £75,000 basic + bonus
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- MRICS is preferred
- Competitive 8% pension contribution
- Pathway to become Director
- Manage a small portfolio of key clients
- Split office and Work from home
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Associate Director Quantity Surveyor | Birmingham | Quantity Surveying | Construction | Quantity Surveyor |