|City of London
|£80000 - £90000
An illustrious consultancy, renowned across the UK for its comprehensive and expert services, is actively seeking an Associate Director Principal Designer to join their dynamic London team.
This unique position is designed for a seasoned Principal Designer aiming to elevate their career to the Associate Director level.
The role involves leading and supporting a burgeoning project pipeline that spans a diverse array of sectors, including commercial, high-rise residential, arts, culture, education, healthcare, heritage, and office projects, with budgets ranging from £2 million to in excess of £100 million.
This role is not just a job; it's a gateway to unparalleled career progression opportunities within one of the UK's most prestigious consultancies.
The Associate Director Principal Designer role
The successful Associate Director Principal Designer will play a crucial role in steering the consultancy's project portfolio towards success.
With a hands-on approach and strategic oversight, this role calls for direct involvement in a variety of projects, ensuring the integration of health and safety considerations from design through to completion, thereby safeguarding all stakeholders.
- Spearhead the Principal Design services across a wide range of high-value and high-profile projects.
- Facilitate seamless collaboration between architects, engineers, clients, and construction teams to incorporate health and safety protocols effectively.
- Champion the development and implementation of innovative design risk management strategies.
- Mentor and lead the Principal Designer team, promoting a culture of excellence and continuous learning.
The Associate Director Principal Designer
- Possesses extensive experience in Principal Design within a reputable consultancy, demonstrating a capacity to lead on substantial, multi-sector projects.
- Holds a robust understanding of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, with a proven track record of enhancing health and safety outcomes in construction.
- Features exemplary qualifications in construction, design, or health and safety, ideally complemented by membership in relevant professional bodies (e.g., APS, IOSH).
- Exhibits outstanding leadership qualities, with the ability to inspire, manage, and develop a team of professionals.
- Is a strategic thinker, capable of navigating complex project requirements and driving forward the consultancy's reputation for excellence.
- £80,000 - £90,000
- 27 days annual leave
- Employee assistance programme
- Family & friend benefits
- Health and wellbeing allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Professional fess paid
- Recruitment bonus
- Social company events
If you're a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer considering your career opportunities, please contact Olivia Gregson at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Principal Designer | Health and Safety | Construction | Consultancy | Construction Design Management | CDM | London | Associate Director Principal Designer