|Salary||£51000 - £65000|
I have newly partnered with a leading real estate company, that are now seeking a Building Surveyor at Associate Director level to head up and develop their Building Surveying team in Birmingham.
You will have a professional focus and experience carrying out surveys, dilapidations and will be managing and running various projects. Acting as employer's agent and carry out contract administration would be beneficial.
A company powered by entrepreneurial spirit, this position will suit someone who is naturally commericially minded and is keen to continue working their way through the ranks.
The successful Associate Director?
- MRICS qualified
- Experience with dilapidations, surveys, and confident running projects
- Have previous experience in a similar environment and as Associate Director
- Be commercially minded, forward-thinking, with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
- Confident in working both autonomously, and as part of a team
- Having experience as employer's agent and contract administration would be a benefit
In return, the Successful Associate Director will receive;
- £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Additional benefit packages
- Linear career progression
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11537LS
Associate Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying