|Salary||£55000 - £75000|
One of the largest independent building construction consultancy in London are now looking to appoint a talented Associate CDM Consultant Principal Designer and CDM professional to head up their ever growing team of likeminded practitioners.
The company requires the Associate CDM Consultant / Principal Designer to work on various residential and housing construction projects in the South East. A real chance to get involved with some extremely high valued projects and build an impressive portfolio of clients whilst delegating responsibilities to more Junior members of the team.
Responsibilities will include the preparation of F10 notifications, communicate pre-construction information and advise client on their compliance with CDM2015 regulation throughout.
The Successful Associate CDM Consultant / Principal Designer
The skills required by the successful Associate CDM Consultant / Principal Designer
- IOSH membership - Technician, Graduate or chartered level (or equivalent),
- NEBOSH Construction/General Certificate
- IMaPS - Association for Project Safety or actively looking to obtain
- Ability to build client relationships with positive outcomes
- Confident, client facing communicator with proven experience in similar role
- The Package for the Associate CDM Consultant / Principal Designer
- Salary of up to £75,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + Statutory
- Company pension scheme
- Fee related bonus scheme
- Private Health Care (after 12 months)
- Career development investment
- Personal Accident cover, Life Assurance
- Professional Membership subscription and Perkbox benefits subscription.
- Cycle scheme, interest free season ticket loan
If you are a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / L153 / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / London / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /