|South East London
|£70000 - £75000
A reputable Building Surveying consultancy are looking for an experienced Associate Building Surveyor to join their office based in London.
The Associate Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Associate Building Surveyor, you will be joining a team of Building Surveyors which works mainly in the public sector, with a range of projects including education, residential, public and community buildings, with strong links to strong links to local authorities, county councils and housing associations also.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will manage the successful growth and delivery of the Building Surveying team. They will be responsible for the day-to-day activities and output of the team reporting directly to the partners of the practice at regular management meetings, on matters such as team performance, new opportunities and winning submissions.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS accreditation
- BSc/ MSc in Building Surveying or a RICS accredited degree
- 10+ years of Building Surveying experience
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Full clean driving license.
- 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Professional fees accounted for
- Employer pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Longevity rewards
- Car allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular social events
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Lauryn Simpson- 01628 367 044
Associate Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Experienced Building Surveyor