|£65000 - £75000
A global Building Surveying practice are looking for an experienced Associate Building Surveyor to join their office based in London.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will be joining a team which works with a range of investor clients, amongst a range of market leading clients.
The Associate Building Surveyor's role
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will join a busy office and be working alongside other internal departments such as Investment, Agency, Managed Services, Valuations, Lease Advisory, Planning and Rating, to provide holistic, commercial advice to our clients.
As the successful Associate Building Surveyor, some of your responsibilities will be preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations/preparing exit strategies, preparing planned preventative maintenance plans and providing the coordination and delivery of large portfolios of reinstatement cost assessments.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS accreditation ideally
- BSc/ MSc in Building Surveying or a RICS accredited degree
- 3+ years of Building Surveying experience
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Experience in AutoCAD would be beneficial
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car allowance
- Progression to AD
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular social events
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Lauryn Simpson- 01628 367 044
Associate Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Experienced Building Surveyor