|£65000 - £75000
A renowned, multi-disciplinary Building Surveying firm is actively seeking an experienced Associate Building Surveyor to enhance their team in Essex.
This opportunity presents a unique chance for a skilled professional to contribute to diverse and challenging projects.
The Associate Building Surveyor's role
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will engage in conducting thorough school condition surveys and generating detailed reports to aid in Condition Funding Applications. Additionally, they will be responsible for the preparation of precise specifications, employers' requirements documents, and tender documents, ensuring their readiness for tender issue.
The Associate Building Surveyor will demonstrate their adeptness in contract administration, embodying the role of an Employer's Agent under various JCT contract forms.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS accreditation ideally
- BSc/ MSc in Building Surveying or a RICS accredited degree
- 3+ years of Building Surveying experience
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in contract administration would be beneficial
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays inclusive of 5 days' Christmas shutdown (22-29 December)
- Annual leave year May to April - Increases by 1 day after 5yrs service
- Pension - M+C contribute 3% employee 5%
- Non-Contractual Bonus scheme, based on business performance
- Eye Tests
- Business Mileage payable at 45p per mile up to 10,000 miles maximum
- Training Budget £500 per year
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Lauryn Simpson- 01628 367 044
Associate Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Experienced Building Surveyor