|£25000 - £35000
A well-established, multi-disciplinary Property and Construction Consultancy is looking to add a driven, career focused Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic Birmingham team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a thriving team of 20, 8 of which are Quantity Surveyors, with 5 offices nationwide, working across all sectors of the built environment.
They boast a brilliant pipeline of projects in the region and have a number of Residential, Education and Healthcare schemes with a growing presence in the Manufacturing and Leisure sectors from £1m - £135m.
The new Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a modern, dynamic and friendly working environment with a focus on continuous professional development with a structured career plan and a strong APC programme to assist with Chartership.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- Experience working in a Consultancy
- Pre & post contract experience ideally
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Parking Pass or Train Pass covering travel into the office
- Company Laptop & Mobile
- Milage 45p per mile
- Professional Membership Fees Paid
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- 6% Employer Contribution Pension
- Future opportunity to acquire equity in a successful and growing business
- APC Support
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor | Assistant Cost Manager | Assistant Cost Consultant | QS | Quantity Surveying | Graduate Quantity Surveyor