|£28000 - £38000
A dynamic Construction Consultancy in Leicester is looking to add an ambitious, talented Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their growing team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
The new Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a chartered, multidisciplinary consultancy, consisting of Quantity Surveyors, Architectural Technicians and Construction Management Consultants.
Projects are varied and broad across sectors including Retail, Commercial Office, Regeneration of Brownfield sites, Luxury Residential, Housing, Care Homes. The majority of this workload is sourced from repeat clients.
There is no shortage of interesting projects to sink your teeth into and fantastic exposure and development opportunities. Alongside this, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will receive uncapped support with APC and chartership from chartered senior members of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an experienced and professional team, within a fast growing organisation, proud to support and nurture their employees, giving them opportunities to learn, grow and thrive.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Construction related degree qualification (RICS Accredited)
- 1-2 years experience within a Consultancy
- Basic pre & post contract experience
- QS and Employers Agent experience is ideal but not crucial
- Valid UK Driving license
- £28,000 - £38,000
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (+1 every year)
- Ongoing professional development and training through the RICS APC process.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Social events
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Free Parking at the Office
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor | QS | Quantity Surveying | Assistant Cost Manager | Assistant Cost Consultant | Employers Agent