|£30000 - £45000
A multi-functional, building consultancy are seeking a bright and enthusiastic, Assistant Quantity Surveyor who would benefit from greater responsibility within a consultancy that prioritises professional and personal growth.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based in London, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work closely with a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a broad range of residential and commercial projects valuing up to £20m.
The new Assistant Quantity Surveyor will gain full pre and post cost management exposure, as well as contract administration and a little bit of project management.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a Quantity Surveying / RICS accredited degree
- 18+ months quantity surveying experience within a consultancy / cost management firm
- Working towards MRICS
- Good communication skills
- Pre contract experience
- Worked on projects within the built environment
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- CPD, APC Training & Career Progression
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional leave given for the period between Christmas and New Year
- Diverse workload
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Consultant